Skip to main content

How To: Let Go & Let God || Getting Back W/O Getting Back


Alright, so I've been trying to find ways to input more life lessons on here, but not all that practical stuff. I'm going to tell y'all some stuff y'all really need to hear that apparently your mom or bestfriend seem to have not put through your ears. Ok so this isn't technically one of my typical steps or tip posts, but this one is going to be more towards suggestions rather than directions.
 
Ok so first of all, this is till the beginning of the year and you still have time to claim this year as yours. So lets think real quick. Is there anything on your mind or anyone you have been stressed out about?
 
Whatever came to mind first is one of the first things you need to let go of. Before you fully let go of something/someone, you need to identify or figure out what it is you're actually letting go of. For instance, you could say you're holding on to an unworthy boyfriend/girlfriend, but are you actually letting go of the toxic relationship, specific situation, certain circumstance, or what! Before you can really let go you have to understand in your own head what you are actually letting go of and why or you'll never settle for complete separation.
 
You must also learn to distance and subtract yourself when you first witness problems. People ask me all the time how I'm so good at cutting people off without running back to them. It's simply because I have learned to prepare my mind in situations like this before they actually happen. You have to train yourself how to be without someone/something before you actually just jump off the rim. This helps you avoid starting a trend of running back.
 
Understanding that you will live is extremely beneficial. I've mentioned this in previous blogs and I stress it so much that it has practically become a life motto. Other than God, you will live without anybody and people seem to forget this. I'm not saying go completely savage and cut off all your good friends or soul mate, but if you feel like a relationship is toxic, it is completely okay to remove yourself from the situation. You can learn to live perfectly fine without something/someone just as you were living before you met them.
 
Another key is to keep a strong relationship with God. Yes, I am serious when I say them prayers work! Ask God to take away any negative energy from your life and help to regenerate with nothing but positive energy and surroundings. Pray to help heal wounds anyone/anything has given you and ask for help to learn to move on and let go of situations. You literally have to learn to LET GO & LET GOD handle situations out of hand. It's the best thing to do. Let him handle any negativity and pray it is replaced. This is the best thing in any toxic situations.
 
Thanks for reading this far! If enjoyed this post be sure to leave positive comments and follow me on my other social medias & be sure to check out my latest YouTube video.
Instagram - @myafromig
Twitter- @1m_mya
Snapchat- @mya1m
YouTube - MyaFromYouTube
Latest Video - High School Tips/ Freshman Advice ( Sorta)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 MUST WATCH Netflix TV Series

Hi babies, it is indeed Tuesday, so today I will be writing about something a little different. Switching up from my typical how to and tip lists, today I'm just going to give you... Netflix suggestions. I know this may be kind of cliché, but I really believe it is necessary to bring this up. Everyday on my Instagram timeline, I see at least three people asking what's good on Netflix, so imma be the one to tell y'all. I'm finna give yall my MUST WATCH TV series list. #YoureWelcome This list will only include TV series only because, I've just been into TV shows lately and I'm not sponsored yet so I write what I want. HAANNNN 😛. Also, since you've heard it from me you must watch them and like them because I said so, #Thanks.   1. The End of the F***ing World   Here is an example of some really messed up kids... I think my mom should be proud, lol.   Okay, everybody may not like or be able to watch this. I normally adore scary plots and ha

2018- Why I Think I Started Wrong (An Update).

So listen, avoid what I did at any cost necessary. Looking back at my previous blog posts from earlier in the year, I was most definitely more determined and more productive. At this point I don’t know if it’s just the end of the semester or if I'm really just being lazy. I do know one thing for sure, school is kicking my A$#. Then again I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I shouldn’t be complaining right. So now that you all are caught up (sorta), we can get into more relevant, interesting topics. As of now it is only April. If you are anything like me and have gotten side tracked and lazy along the way , it is always time to get up and recover . Everything depends on you , just remember every set back has a comeback and all pain doesn’t last forever , I promise ❤️. Now this blog wouldn’t be a blog if I didn’t throw my usual tips in every post, so I’m not going to get too detailed, but these are ways to avoid the mistakes I think I’ve made this year and also just some

Surviving The Semester- School Hacks!

Hi babies, it's the beginning of a new semester so I thought I'd throw out some tips on how to survive this last semester. These tips are not categorized in any way, so some may help socially while others may be beneficial academically. It just depends on whatever order I think of making the list, lol. Okay, here we go... 1) So, in order to want to succeed in school, or anything really, you must have some kind of motivation. By a certain time in the semester, determination seems to be completely lost. If you are having this problem, I recommend you reading, watching or listening to speeches to help. There are tons of apps, pages and YouTube videos for this and after the results may be effective in helping your ambition. Trust me this makes a difference, I do this when I get lazy with work. Some of my favorites are; -Daily Quote ( App) - Pep Talk Motivation (App) - Oprah's Life Class - STOP WASTING TIME   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3FA2kALScU  (Video Serie