Skip to main content

What's On My iPhone?



Hi Loves!

I used to watch "What's on my iPhone?" videos all the time on YouTube, but I'm not a YouTuber (at least not yet)... I'm a blogger. So I thought it would be interesting to share all the apps, tools and secret little gadgets on my phone. So here we are.

First, I thought it would be necessary to mention I have a rose gold iPhone 7. Just in case someone was wondering. Idk.


Alright here is my lock screen. Yes, I am aware it is kind of corny. Do I care? Nada  



Once you unlock my phone, there's the typical Apple apps. Every Apple device I've owned I've always kept the first page untouched, I just find it necessary. If any of these accidently move (We've all done it), I google pictures of iPhone openings to move them back to their original places. Also notice 9 mes in the background. #SelfLoveIsTheBestLove #IDCIDC #AintNoBfBaby ok ,I'm done.

I also find it funny how I have more messages than emails, for most teenagers that seems backwards, but HEY!

Next is my only other page, INTERESTING. I know.



In this page, I have several apps grouped together and entitled. The titles are listed below with the apps that are in them:

Extras- KDMOJI & Hotspot VPN

Ok, so like... Who doesn't need Kashdoll emojis? & Hotspot VPN is for unblocking the internet at school. That's pretty much it.

Needs- Bible & Fam.

Download the Bible app and your able to get daily bible verses in your notifications. Fam is used for group FaceTiming in iMessage. If you don't know about this, you need to catch up.

Education- Campus Portal, Google Classroom, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Slides, Goodwall, Quizlet, Wattpad & Some saved cheat cheat websites.

First of all, lests give a s/o to Google. Anyways, Campus Portal is for checking & getting updates on my grades. Google Classroom is for turning in assignments, Docs, Drive and Slides are all pretty self-exclamatory. Goodwall is like an educational Instagram, all do a whole different blog post on that, but its a great and easy networking tool. Quizlet, flashcards. Watpad the BEST stories ever! I don't know if it qualifies as educational though, oh well. 

Social Media- Snapcha. Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, GroupMe, Netflix, GUNPRO (You need this in your life), BitMoji, Instafollowers, Pinterest, Hulu.

Yeah some of these are out of place, oh well.

Photo & Video- BeFunky, Phonto, PhotoGrid, Filpagram, Lomotif, Afterlight, IG Repost & Triller

I don't even use half of these sooooo...

Spending My Money- Mercari, 6Flags, PizzaHut, Boxed (Check this out, you need this too), Depop, UberEats, Ticket Master & Uber

This is why I am broke :) .

Finance - Paypal, Paypal Here, Wells Fargo, Cash.

All explanatory as well, but I really wish I would have known about Cash app years ago!

Music- Soundcloud, Spinrilla, Shazam & NatureMelody

Ok, everybody knows that the mixtapes don't release on certain apps & as far as the nature melody goes, I hate snoring and cant go to sleep listening to trap music, so I either turn up my sap playlist of listen to the sound of rain or birds.

Shoes-  Kicks On Fire, Sneaker Crush & SNKRS+

To keep up with the releases.

Inspiration- Polyvore & We Heart It

To find and create cute pieces & outfits.

Yeah, so I really have no games on my phone... Do you? ( Respond in the comments)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 MUST WATCH Netflix TV Series

Hi babies, it is indeed Tuesday, so today I will be writing about something a little different. Switching up from my typical how to and tip lists, today I'm just going to give you... Netflix suggestions. I know this may be kind of cliché, but I really believe it is necessary to bring this up. Everyday on my Instagram timeline, I see at least three people asking what's good on Netflix, so imma be the one to tell y'all. I'm finna give yall my MUST WATCH TV series list. #YoureWelcome This list will only include TV series only because, I've just been into TV shows lately and I'm not sponsored yet so I write what I want. HAANNNN 😛. Also, since you've heard it from me you must watch them and like them because I said so, #Thanks.   1. The End of the F***ing World   Here is an example of some really messed up kids... I think my mom should be proud, lol.   Okay, everybody may not like or be able to watch this. I normally adore scary plots and ha

2018- Why I Think I Started Wrong (An Update).

So listen, avoid what I did at any cost necessary. Looking back at my previous blog posts from earlier in the year, I was most definitely more determined and more productive. At this point I don’t know if it’s just the end of the semester or if I'm really just being lazy. I do know one thing for sure, school is kicking my A$#. Then again I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I shouldn’t be complaining right. So now that you all are caught up (sorta), we can get into more relevant, interesting topics. As of now it is only April. If you are anything like me and have gotten side tracked and lazy along the way , it is always time to get up and recover . Everything depends on you , just remember every set back has a comeback and all pain doesn’t last forever , I promise ❤️. Now this blog wouldn’t be a blog if I didn’t throw my usual tips in every post, so I’m not going to get too detailed, but these are ways to avoid the mistakes I think I’ve made this year and also just some

Surviving The Semester- School Hacks!

Hi babies, it's the beginning of a new semester so I thought I'd throw out some tips on how to survive this last semester. These tips are not categorized in any way, so some may help socially while others may be beneficial academically. It just depends on whatever order I think of making the list, lol. Okay, here we go... 1) So, in order to want to succeed in school, or anything really, you must have some kind of motivation. By a certain time in the semester, determination seems to be completely lost. If you are having this problem, I recommend you reading, watching or listening to speeches to help. There are tons of apps, pages and YouTube videos for this and after the results may be effective in helping your ambition. Trust me this makes a difference, I do this when I get lazy with work. Some of my favorites are; -Daily Quote ( App) - Pep Talk Motivation (App) - Oprah's Life Class - STOP WASTING TIME   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3FA2kALScU  (Video Serie