Skip to main content

Maintaing a Stable PH Balance (A Thread)

Benefits of a Good PH Balance:



  • Healthier looking skin
  • Deeper , easier sleep
  • More physical energy
  • Fewer sicknesses such as colds, headaches, flu viruses
  • Better digestion
  • Better '"private part" health ...
  • Less arthritis
  • Healthier looking hair & nails
  • Reduction yeast overgrowth
  • Increased mental activity & alertness






  • Tips & Tricks:  
    1. Drink a glass of lemon water and stay hydrated 🍋. Lemon water is very alkaline-forming in the body.


    2. Exercise, manage stress & maintain a good sleep schedule .


    3. Stay away from nasty chemicals, such as cigarettes !



    4. Drink smoothies & organic juices. They flourish our body with benefital minerals & vitamins.

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    2018- Why I Think I Started Wrong (An Update).

    So listen, avoid what I did at any cost necessary. Looking back at my previous blog posts from earlier in the year, I was most definitely more determined and more productive. At this point I don’t know if it’s just the end of the semester or if I'm really just being lazy. I do know one thing for sure, school is kicking my A$#. Then again I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I shouldn’t be complaining right. So now that you all are caught up (sorta), we can get into more relevant, interesting topics. As of now it is only April. If you are anything like me and have gotten side tracked and lazy along the way , it is always time to get up and recover . Everything depends on you , just remember every set back has a comeback and all pain doesn’t last forever , I promise ❤️. Now this blog wouldn’t be a blog if I didn’t throw my usual tips in every post, so I’m not going to get too detailed, but these are ways to avoid the mistakes I think I’ve made this year and also just some ...

    How to Have a Productive & Positive Year- A Guide To Mastering 2018

    HEEEY GUYS, This is my first post of 2018 so I've decided to write something related to the new years and goal/resolution setting and what not. So here I have you, a guide on how to stay productive and positive this year. First, one may ask why is it important to be productive ? (I'm assuming the positivity part was already common sense to everybody... hopefully) From experience, I can say tuning out negativity and unnecessary drama becomes quite easy when you're busy bettering yourself or working towards your goals.  Keeping yourself productive always makes neglecting bs simpler. (A valuable life tip there, you're welcome <3). ALRIGGGGHT, let's speak (or type, whichever is best for you) some stuff into existence. This year we will be selfish with our time. If you spent time running around or chasing people who never bothered to check on you, stop it. This is the year to stop. If you wasted time on ungrateful people in 2017, STOP, stop it now. We...

    Give 100% Under 18- A How To

    Under 18, we are expected to go to school 7-8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 10 months a year for 13 years. Not only are we expected to excel in school, but we are expected to maintain stable relationships, a healthy mentality and a positive mind. Yes, this can be a challenge, so i created a few tips for teens looking to handle such task. Organization is key. Simply being organized can prevent several headaches and missing assignment grades. Actually interacting in class helps. Throughout my years in school, I’ve come to the conclusion paying attention in class can greaten my chances of not having to study outside of the class. Develop the right relationships. This is important in any situation, toxic relationships with peers or even teachers can stress you out and cause drama. Avoid any of these non beneficial relationships with anybody. STOP PROCRASTINATING! Actually if you learn to overcome procrastination, you’re in the green. Don’t let social media get to your head....