Skip to main content

Give 100% Under 18- A How To



Under 18, we are expected to go to school 7-8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 10 months a year for 13 years. Not only are we expected to excel in school, but we are expected to maintain stable relationships, a healthy mentality and a positive mind. Yes, this can be a challenge, so i created a few tips for teens looking to handle such task.
  1. Organization is key. Simply being organized can prevent several headaches and missing assignment grades.
  2. Actually interacting in class helps. Throughout my years in school, I’ve come to the conclusion paying attention in class can greaten my chances of not having to study outside of the class.
  3. Develop the right relationships. This is important in any situation, toxic relationships with peers or even teachers can stress you out and cause drama. Avoid any of these non beneficial relationships with anybody.
  4. STOP PROCRASTINATING! Actually if you learn to overcome procrastination, you’re in the green.
  5. Don’t let social media get to your head. Even if you’re not being cyberbullied or anything, too much social media can be really drowning. Be sure to take breaks and enjoy the life you’re living.
  6. Understand studying doesn’t have to be boring anymore. We’re in the 21st century. Technology allows us to make learning and practicing material a little more fun than just reading over notes. History quiz? Netflix has the documentary…
  7. Focus… In school it can be very hard to remain focused on the real goal… you’re education. Keep your eyes on the prize.
  8. Be happy with yourself. Learn to love and be comfortable with yourself before ever trying to find validation with other people. Growing as a person is always most important!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 MUST WATCH Netflix TV Series

Hi babies, it is indeed Tuesday, so today I will be writing about something a little different. Switching up from my typical how to and tip lists, today I'm just going to give you... Netflix suggestions. I know this may be kind of cliché, but I really believe it is necessary to bring this up. Everyday on my Instagram timeline, I see at least three people asking what's good on Netflix, so imma be the one to tell y'all. I'm finna give yall my MUST WATCH TV series list. #YoureWelcome This list will only include TV series only because, I've just been into TV shows lately and I'm not sponsored yet so I write what I want. HAANNNN 😛. Also, since you've heard it from me you must watch them and like them because I said so, #Thanks.   1. The End of the F***ing World   Here is an example of some really messed up kids... I think my mom should be proud, lol.   Okay, everybody may not like or be able to watch this. I normally adore scary plots and ha

2018- Why I Think I Started Wrong (An Update).

So listen, avoid what I did at any cost necessary. Looking back at my previous blog posts from earlier in the year, I was most definitely more determined and more productive. At this point I don’t know if it’s just the end of the semester or if I'm really just being lazy. I do know one thing for sure, school is kicking my A$#. Then again I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I shouldn’t be complaining right. So now that you all are caught up (sorta), we can get into more relevant, interesting topics. As of now it is only April. If you are anything like me and have gotten side tracked and lazy along the way , it is always time to get up and recover . Everything depends on you , just remember every set back has a comeback and all pain doesn’t last forever , I promise ❤️. Now this blog wouldn’t be a blog if I didn’t throw my usual tips in every post, so I’m not going to get too detailed, but these are ways to avoid the mistakes I think I’ve made this year and also just some

Surviving The Semester- School Hacks!

Hi babies, it's the beginning of a new semester so I thought I'd throw out some tips on how to survive this last semester. These tips are not categorized in any way, so some may help socially while others may be beneficial academically. It just depends on whatever order I think of making the list, lol. Okay, here we go... 1) So, in order to want to succeed in school, or anything really, you must have some kind of motivation. By a certain time in the semester, determination seems to be completely lost. If you are having this problem, I recommend you reading, watching or listening to speeches to help. There are tons of apps, pages and YouTube videos for this and after the results may be effective in helping your ambition. Trust me this makes a difference, I do this when I get lazy with work. Some of my favorites are; -Daily Quote ( App) - Pep Talk Motivation (App) - Oprah's Life Class - STOP WASTING TIME   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3FA2kALScU  (Video Serie